TOPSWOP, the Ultimate Ladies’ Clothes Swop Experience
Do you have clothes in your wardrobe that you no longer wear?
What do you do with your pre-loved pieces that are too good to throw away?
TOPSWOP is the answer to your closet clearing dilemmas.
Simply bring your unwanted but fab clothes, shoes and accessories and swop them for new-to-you pieces that you'll love to wear at our fun afternoon of style. Get advice from our professional image consultant, take home as many pre-loved clothes as you wish, and get the chance to win door prizes while mingling with other like-minded women over coffee and cakes.
us on Saturday 7 February 3.30 – 6 pm
Donna Donald 8183 8257 email@example.com or Maninder
Krishnan 97583322 firstname.lastname@example.org
Frequently Asked Questions:
So how does TOPSWOP work?
- Bring your unwanted items and we will hang them on the racks
- Maninder, a professional style consultant, from Image & Me, will kick off with a talk on an aspect of style
- THEN THE SWOPPING BEGINS!
- Pick items to try on, bag and take home whatever takes your fancy
- our professional image
consultant will be on hand to offer personal style tips
What do I get for my money?
- an in-depth talk from our professional image consultant on an aspect of style
- personalised style tips while trying on clothes
- the chance to trade in your cast-offs for some 'new-to-you' pieces
- an opportunity to try on clothes in a comfortable atmosphere
- a fun afternoon with tea, cakes and other TOPSWOPPERS
- an opportunity to network with like-minded women
How can you guarantee there will be clothes in my size?
We can only guarantee a good time and sound fashion advice but in our experience everyone usually finds something to take home with them.
Who is the professional Image Consultant?
Maninder Krishnan runs her own very successful company, Image & Me, providing style and image advice to individuals and professionals in global corporations. Check out her website http://imageandme.com/
Is there a limit to how many items I can take home?
You can take as many as you like! Remember though, this event is about you so please take items only for yourself. If something doesn't work for you please allow someone else to try it.
Is there a minimum number of items I should bring?
There is no minimum number of items but the more everyone brings the more choice there will be.
What type of items should I bring?
- All types of ladies' clothing in good, clean condition
- Accessories (bags, scarves, belts, jewellery etc)
- Evening gowns
- Winter wear
What happens to the left over clothes?
Any items you brought that haven’t been chosen by other swoppers you may take back home with you. Otherwise all leftovers are donated to two local charities – MINDS (www.minds.org.sg) and SCWO (www.scwo.org.sg).
3:30 PM - 6:00 PM SGT
- 66 Westlake Ave
Count me in! $35.00
- Venue Address
- 66 Westlake Ave, Singapore 574266 Singapore